In addition to being recognized in a special halftime tribute, the VIP survivors, selected from Susan G. Komen for the Cure Denver Metropolitan, Clinica Tepeyac and nominations from www.DenverBroncos.com and the team’s season-ticket holder pool, will participate in a pre-game pink champagne brunch in their honor and will receive a commemorative pin and pink Broncos shirt from the team.
As part of October’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Sunday’s Broncos game also will feature several visual elements supporting the NFL’s Crucial Catch campaign.
Breast Cancer Awareness Game Features:
- Game balls, with pink ribbon logos will be used for every down, and pink kicking tees
- Pink equipment for players including: cleats, wristbands, gloves, sideline hats, helmet decals, captains’ patches, chin cups, shoe laces, skull caps, sideline towels, eye shield decals and quarterback towels
- Pink coins used for the coin toss
- Pink sideline hats for coaches and sideline personnel and pink ribbon pins for coaches and team executives
- Special hats, pink wristbands, whistles and pins for game officials
- On-field pink ribbon stencils and A Crucial Catch wall banners
- Pink goal post padding in end zones
- Breast cancer awareness pompoms, shirts and wristbands for cheerleaders