The Broncos partnered with YinzCam, Inc. to develop the team’s official smartphone app, which is free and simple to download through the Apple App Store, the Android Market, and soon in the Blackberry App World (see the link at the bottom of the page for instructions). Version one will be available for the Dec. 18 Broncos vs. Patriots home game. The Broncos are working to add a live replay function into the app quickly and are excited to make that available to fans attending games.
“We are always looking for new ways to enhance the fan experience whether it’s game day or not. This app has been created to allow our fans to stay connected with the Denver Broncos 24/7 no matter where they might live around the world,” said Mac Freeman, Senior Vice President of Business Development for the Denver Broncos.
With the touch of a fingertip, Broncos fans can now quickly and easily track the latest team news, access up-to-the-minute stats on game day, watch videos, learn more about players, check the standings, get fantasy updates, check the schedule, shop for tickets and much more. The Broncos
Mobile app includes these exciting features, among others:
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Broncos, including practice updates, injury information, locker-room interviews and more
- Video: Everything from Broncos TV as well as press conferences with Head Coach John Fox plus team-produced news videos featuring interviews with all the team’s players
- Photos: Game and special events coverage
- Audio: Highlights of the Broncos radio calls
- Stats: Real-time team and player statistics on game day and throughout the season from the official NFL stats service, career stats, box scores and game scores from around the league
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Several options to follow all the players on your fantasy teams
- Rosters and depth chart: Constantly updated player information straight from the team
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Social Media: Twitter interface allows fans to follow Broncos feeds and keep in touch with each other